Nivola Nivolator Greenhouse Fan
The tendency towards increasingly higher and larger greenhouse complexes is continuing. Optimising the climate in these greenhouses requires a different approach. How do you achieve a homogeneous climate throughout these high greenhouses? Nivola has the solution – it is just a question of air movement!
The well-considered design of the greenhouse Nivolator has a unique air pattern. The Nivolator consist of nine raised blades producing a special conical concentrically directed air stream. The under pressure at the fan causes the air to stream from bottom to top – thus creating two air streams, represented by an inner and an outer cone. In this way, an ideal air circulation is produced. The fan blades can be adjusted in order to obtain the correct cone.
How the Nivolator Works
The greenhouse Nivolator can be used with a huge variety of crops. These include tomatoes, peppers, roses (and other flower varieties), cucumbers, strawberries and more.
- Homogeneous Temperature and CO2 Distribution Throughout the Entire Greenhouse
- Air Exchange Above and Below the Screen
- Energy Efficiency
- Small Vertical Temperature Gradients Between Roof and Floor
- No Draughts, No Dead Climate
- Revolutions can be Adjusted
- Ingenious Air Pattern
- No Obstacles
- 1 per 250 m2
- Motor Power of 180 Watt
- No Draughts
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Homogeneous Air Distribution
- Small Vertical Temperature Gradient
- Revolutions are Adjustable
- Thermal Safety is Built-in